Detailed Product Description
1. Cherry Veneer, also called American cherry veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade
interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Natural American Cherry Wood Veneer with Figure
Cherry veneer, also known as American cherry veneer, originated
from the northeast of America, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for
top grade furniture surface making and interior decoration.
With smooth and clear lines, good polishing ability and good
painting effect, it is applicable for making top grade furniture.
It also has perfect mechanical processing performance, fast drying
speed and good stability.
The annual growth rings are often strongly defined and give the
veneer a distinctive look.
Cherry veneer is a product applied to the surface of the top grade
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid cherry
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know
as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration,
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
A, A/B, F/A
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light red color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.