Detailed Product Description
1. Bubinga Pommele Veneer is also known as African rosewood veneer.
2. Size: 2000mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Pommele
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer.
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the top grade furniture,
door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also known as
high-end interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Natural Bubinga Pommele Wood Veneer Sheet
Bubinga veneer, is also known as African rosewood veneer, and is
also called ovang veneer. It is found in Equatorial Africa from
Southeast Nigeria, through Cameroon and Gabon to the Congo region.
Bubinga veneer is a hardwood veneer mainly used for high quality
furniture surface making and high-end interior decoration.
Bubinga veneer typically is a rich pinkish red brown color. Bubinga
veneer grain is typically straight, although it can be interlocked
and highly figured, and fine pores, which often contain a reddish
gum, are diffused throughout the wood. The texture is usually fine
to moderately fine.
Bubinga veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture
to give it the appearance of being made of solid Bubinga lumber. It
is also commonly used in surface of the door, floor, plywood, MDF
and also known as interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Quarter Cut and Crown Cut
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Regarded as a sturdy and durable material.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.