Detailed Product Description
1. Rotary cut MLH veneer, also called Malaysia face veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.40mm /0.45mm /0.55mm /0.60mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Rotary Cut/Peeled MLH/Dillenia Wood Veneer Sheet
Rotary cut MLH veneer, originated from the southeast of china, is
mainly used for furniture surface and plywood making.
The grain of rotary MLH veneer is straight and shallowly
interlocked, sometimes wavy, and its texture medium.
Rotary cut MLH veneer is dark brown color with a broad grain
pattern. The cost of rotary MLH veneer is usually cheaper than
Rotary MLH veneer is used in the manufacture of quality utility
plywoods, and is also used as a low cost balancer where a veneered
panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut MLH veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid MLH
lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board,
0.40mm /0.45 / 0.55mm / 0.60mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Dark brown color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.