Detailed Product Description
1. Mahogany Veneer, also called figured aniegre veneer.
2. Size: 2000mm-3300mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut and Crown Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer.
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as interior
Sliced Natural Mahogany Wood Veneer Sheet
Mahogany veneer, originated from Africa, is a popular choice in the
world of woodworking for furniture, cabinetry and other wood
building design and construction.
Mahogany veneer has nice grains with warm reddish brown color.
Mahogany veneers are commonly selected because of their strength,
stability, attractiveness, smoothness and durability. As mentioned,
veneers are popular because of their ability to create a look
without the cost.
Mahogany veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid mahogany
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, and also
know as interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Regarded as a sturdy and durable material.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.