Detailed Product Description
1. Figured makore Veneer.
2. Size: 2000mm-3300mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer.
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also is known as interior
Sliced Natural Figured Makore Wood Veneer Sheet
Figured makore veneer, originated from the Western and Middle
Africa, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for high quality furniture
surface making and interior decoration.
Figured makore veneer is Pink or reddish brown in color, commonly
with a mottled or wavy grain pattern. Figured grain patterns are
commonly seen in Makore, and include: mottled, curly, wavy, and
Makore has a fine texture with closed pores. It also tends to have
a natural luster and shine from its high silica content. The grain
can be straight, interlocked, or wavy.
Figured makore veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid makore
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, plywood,
MDF, chipboard, and is also known as interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Regarded as a sturdy and durable material.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.