Detailed Product Description
1. Rotary cut poplar veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.40mm /0.45mm /0.55mm /0.60mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Rotary Cut/Peeled Poplar Wood Veneer Sheet
Rotary cut poplar veneer, originated from the China, is mainly used
for furniture surface and plywood making.
The grain of rotary poplar veneer is straight and shallowly
Rotary cut poplar veneer is naturally white-yellow color with a
broad grain pattern. The cost of rotary poplar veneer is usually
cheaper than sliced ones.
Rotary poplar veneer is used in the manufacture of quality utility
plywoods, and is also used as a low cost balancer where a veneered
panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut poplar veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid poplar
lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board,
0.40mm /0.45 / 0.55mm / 0.60mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. White color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.