Detailed Product Description
1. Rotary cut gurjan veneer, also called rotary keruing veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.40mm /0.45mm /0.55mm /0.60mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Rotary Cut/Peeled Gurjan Wood Veneer Sheet
Rotary cut gurjan veneer, also called rotary keruing veneer,
originated from the southeast of china, is mainly used for
furniture surface and plywood making. Keruing is naturally a oily
The grain of rotary gurjan veneer is straight and shallowly
interlocked, sometimes wavy, and its texture medium.
Rotary cut gurjan veneer is dark brown color with a broad grain
pattern. The cost of rotary gurjan veneer is usually cheaper than
Rotary gurjan veneer is used in the manufacture of quality utility
plywoods, and is also used as a low cost balancer where a veneered
panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut gurjan veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid gurjan
lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board,
0.40mm /0.45 / 0.55mm / 0.60mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Dark brown color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.