Detailed Product Description
1. Rotary cut red cedar veneer, also called rotary PLB veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.25mm /0.30mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Rotary Cut/Peeled Red Cedar Wood Veneer Sheet
Rotary cut red cedar veneer, originated from the southeast Asia, is
mainly used for furniture surface and plywood making.
The grain of rotary red cedar veneer is straight and shallowly
Rotary cut red cedar veneer is reddish color with a broad grain
pattern. The cost of rotary red cedar veneer per log and is usually
less expensive than sliced ones.
Rotary red cedar veneer is used in the manufacture of quality
utility plywoods, such as marine plywood, and is also used as a low
cost balancer where a veneered panel only requires one decorative
Rotary cut red cedar veneer is a product applied to the surface of
the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid red
cedar lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Light reddish color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.