Detailed Product Description
1. Linden veneer also called basswood veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-2800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut.
4. It can be used in the surface of the furniture, door, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board; interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Natural Basswood Wood Veneer Sheet
Linden veneer, also called basswood veneer, originated from
northeast China and Irkutsk of Russia, is a hardwood veneer mainly
used for furniture surface making and interior decoration. The most
popular grain form of basswood veneer is crown cut. Its rich white
color, typically stained or dyed dark, makes it a good choice for
all kinds of furniture with variety of color. The better logs
display a uniform cathedral crown with clean, straight stripes. The
annual growth rings are often lightly defined and give the veneer a
Natural linden veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid basswood
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know
as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration,
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform white color with wide size.
3. Cheaper price with good structure.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.