Detailed Product Description
1. Makore Veneer is also known as macore veneer.
2. Size: 2000mm-3300mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer.
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also is known as interior
Sliced Natural Makore Wood Veneer Sheet
Makore veneer, also called macore veneer, originated from the
Western and Middle Africa, is a hardwood veneer mainly used for
high quality furniture surface making and interior decoration.
Makore veneer is Pink or reddish brown in color, commonly with a
mottled or wavy grain pattern. Figured grain patterns are commonly
seen in Makore, and include: mottled, curly, wavy, and moire.
Makore has a fine texture with closed pores. It also tends to have
a natural luster and shine from its high silica content. The grain
can be straight, interlocked, or wavy.
Makore veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture
to give it the appearance of being made of solid makore lumber. It
is also commonly used in surface of the door, plywood, MDF,
chipboard, and is also known as interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Regarded as a sturdy and durable material.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.