Detailed Product Description
1. Anegre Veneer, also called aniegre veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3500mm x 90mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as interior
Sliced Natural Anegre Wood Veneer Sheet
Anegre veneer, originated from the West and Central Africa, is a
hardwood veneer mainly used for high quality furniture surface
making and interior decoration.
Anegre veneer has nice vertical grains with pale pink to reddish
contrasting stripes. The contrasting grain can be tightly spaced or
Anegre veneer is almost exclusively quarter cut only to produce the
Anegre veneer is a product applied to the surface of the furniture
to give it the appearance of being made of solid anegre lumber. It
is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know as plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration, etc.
90mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Nice vertical grains with pale pink to reddish contrasting
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.