Detailed Product Description
1. Afrormosia Veneer is also known as kokrodua veneer.
2. Size: 1500mm-3300mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer.
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
floor, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also known as
interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Natural Afrormosia Teak Wood Veneer Sheet
Afrormosia veneer, also known by the name kokrodua veneer, is a
hardwood veneer found throughout the West Africa.
Afrormosia veneer is yellow brown turning to a dark brown in color.
Afrormosia veneer has a grain that is straight to interlocked and
texture moderately fine.
Afrormosia veneer strongly resembles teak in appearance, and is
sometimes used as an alternative, but lacks its oily nature and has
a different texture.
Afrormosia veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid
afrormosia lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door,
floor, plywood, MDF and also known as interior decoration, etc.
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Strongly resemble teak veneer in appearance.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.