Detailed Product Description
1. Bintangor Veneer.
2. Size: 2000mm-3200mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade
interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Natural Bintangor Wood Veneer Sheet
Bintangor veneer, originated from the Africa, is a hardwood veneer
mainly used for furniture surface making and interior decoration.
Bintangor veneer has nice vertical grains with bold light yellow to
reddish contrasting stripes. The contrasting grain can be tightly
spaced or slightly wider but always an alternating light and dark
Bintangor is almost exclusively quarter cut only to produce the
Bintangor veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid
bintangor lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door,
also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Nice vertical grains with bold light yellow to reddish
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.