Detailed Product Description
1. White Oak Veneer, also called American white oak veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade
interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Natural White Oak Wood Veneer Sheet
White oak veneer, also known as American white oak veneer,
originated from the Eastern United States, is a hardwood veneer
mainly used for top grade furniture surface making and interior
White oak veneer is a product applied to the surface of some
furniture in order to give it the appearance of being made of white
oak. The underlying material, not only when applying white oak
veneer, but any other material, is usually of somewhat less quality
than the veneer itself. Thus, the final product gives the
appearance of being a more expensive price of furniture.
White oak veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid white
oak lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also
know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
A, A/B, F/A
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform white color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.