Detailed Product Description
1. Olive ash veneer.
2. Size: 1000mm-3800mm x 80mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface and back of the furniture,
door, plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also is known as
interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Natural Olive Ash Wood Veneer Sheet
Olive ash veneer, originated from the northeast of America, is a
hardwood veneer mainly used for furniture surface making and
The dark-on-light stripes of olive ash veneer are also vaguely
reminiscent of Zebrawood; though interestingly enough, the darker
portions of olive ash do not correspond to the growth rings on the
tree, but are independent of them, as can be observed from the
endgrain scan seen below.
Olive ash is a sought-after veneer, as well as desired for turning
blanks. Olive ash burl in particular is a highly valued veneer for
its unique colors and swirly grain patterns.
Olive ash veneer is applied to the furniture making, and is also
known as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior
80mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Unique Dark-on-Light color.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.