Detailed Product Description
1. American Walnut Veneer, also called black walnut veneer.
2. Size: 1200mm-3800mm x 100mm and up x 0.5mm.
3. Grain: Crown Cut & Quarter Cut.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, door,
plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board; also know as top grade
interior decoration, etc.
Sliced Natural American Walnut Wood Veneer Sheet
American walnut veneer, also called black walnut veneer, originated
from the east of U.S., is a hardwood veneer mainly used for
furniture surface making and interior decoration. It has smooth and
even lines and stability nature, with very good painting and dyeing
performance, and perfect surface effect will be gained after
Its rich brown color, typically stained dark, makes it a good
choice for library paneling or large furniture. In veneers, walnut
has been a common choice for centuries. The most popular form of
walnut veneer is walnut burl. Walnut has an unusual growth
structure that allows individual small growth rings inside the
normal pattern. When sliced thin, these burls can create beautiful
patterns that have been used as decorative accents on all kinds of
American walnut veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid walnut
lumber. It is also commonly used in surface of the door, also know
as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board and interior decoration,
100mm and up
Natural Wood Veneer
Crown Cut and Quarter Cut
A, A/B, F/A
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light black color with nice grain.
3. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.