Detailed Product Description
1. Rotary cut birch veneer, also called peeled birch veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.18mm /0.22mm /0.25mm /0.30mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
4’ x 8’ Birch Wood Veneer Sheet For Furniture, Door
Rotary cut birch veneer, originated from the northeast of china and
Russia, is mainly used for furniture surface and plywood making.
The grain of rotary birch veneer is straight and shallowly
interlocked, sometimes wavy, and its texture medium.
Rotary cut will yield veneer with a broad grain pattern with no
plain sliced or quartered appearance. This process yields the most
rotary veneer per log and is usually less expensive than sliced
Rotary birch veneer is also used in the manufacture of quality
utility plywoods, such as marine plywood or as a face option for
light weight plywood, and is also used as a low cost balancer where
a veneered panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut birch veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid birch
lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board,
0.18mm /0.22 / 0.25mm / 0.30mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A, Face B, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Red and white color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.