Detailed Product Description
1. Rotary cut basswood veneer, also called rotary linden veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.18mm /0.22mm /0.25mm /0.30mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
Rotary Peeled Basswood Wood Veneer Sheet For Plywood, MDF
Rotary cut basswood veneer, originated from the northeast of china
and Russia, is mainly used for furniture surface and plywood
The grain of rotary basswood veneer is straight and shallowly
interlocked, sometimes wavy, and its texture medium.
Rotary cut basswood veneer is white color with a broad grain
Rotary basswood veneer is used in the manufacture of quality
utility plywoods, such as marine plywood or as a face option for
light weight plywood, and is also used as a low cost balancer where
a veneered panel only requires one decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut basswood veneer is a product applied to the surface of
the furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid
basswood lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block
0.18mm /0.22 / 0.25mm / 0.30mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A, Face B, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. White color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.