Detailed Product Description
1. Rotary cut okoume veneer, also called peeled okoume veneer.
2. Size: 4’ x 8’ x 0.18mm /0.22mm /0.25mm /0.35mm.
3. Grain: wild grain.
4. Veneer Type: Natural Wood Veneer
5. It is mainly applied to the surface of the furniture, plywood,
MDF, chipboard and block board, etc.
African Rotary Okoume Veneer Sheet For Plywood, MDF
Rotary cut okoume veneer, also called Gaboon veneer, originated
from the Gabon and Congo-Brazzaville of Africa, is a hardwood
veneer mainly used for furniture surface making and plywood.
The grain of okoume veneer is straight and shallowly interlocked,
sometimes wavy, and its texture medium.
Rotary cut will yield veneer with a broad grain pattern with no
plain sliced or quartered appearance. This process yields the most
rotary veneer per log and is usually less expensive than sliced
Rotary cut okoume veneers are used in the majority of panels
produced in Asia. Rotary okoume veneer is also used in the
manufacture of quality utility plywoods, such as marine plywood or
as a face option for light weight plywood, and is also used as a
low cost balancer where a veneered panel only requires one
decorative face veneer.
Rotary cut okoume veneer is a product applied to the surface of the
furniture to give it the appearance of being made of solid okoume
lumber. It also know as plywood, MDF, chipboard and block board,
0.18mm /0.22 / 0.25mm / 0.35mm
Natural Wood Veneer
Face A/B, Face C, Back A, Back B
1. Natural wood veneer, pro environment.
2. Uniform light reddish color with nice grain.
3. 4’ x 8’ size with cheap cost.
4. Stable supply situation with fast delivery date.