Detailed Product Description
1. Veneer edgebanding species available: Okoume, Basswood, White
Birch, White Oak, Walnut, Russia Oak, Ash, Maple, Golden Teak,
Burma Teak, etc.
2. Finished thickness: 0.3mm-2.0mm
3. Standard width: 18mm-300mm
4. Length: 50m-200m/Roll
5. Grain: quarter cut grain, crown cut grain, cross grain.
6. Back finish: Pre-hot melt glue or fleeced back.
7. Character: Mainly used for furniture profile edging.
Natural Golden Teak Wood Veneer Edge Banding Tape/Rolls
Veneer edgebanding is produced by assembling individual pieces,
resulting in continuous rolls. The veneer edgebanding rolls are
laminated, sanded and cut into different lengths.
To ensure that the color and wood grain match up perfectly at the
finger joint, every other piece of veneer is flipped end to end. To
keep the veneer edgebanding from cracking and breaking, it is
strengthened with a cellulous membrane (fleece) laminated onto the
back. In addition, the uniform colours and quality provided by
Veneered Edge Banding negates the risk of quality of various solid
Edge Bandings in various widths & thickness can be used in
small crevasse and can be bent to a large extent as required.
Our edgebanding is available in different wood species and various
sizes. Whether you need exotics or regular wood species, in rolls
or strips, we can meet all your needs with our wide range of veneer
Veneer edgebanding is mainly used for furniture profile edging.
50m,100m,150m and 200m
22mm, 28mm, 35mm
0.3mm, 0.6mm, 1.0mm, 1.6mm, 2.0mm
Pre-hot melt glue or fleeced back
quarter cut grain, crown cut grain, cross grain
Our veneer edgebanding is available in different wood species and
Natural Wood Veneer
1. Our edgebanding is available in different wood species and
2. Our high standards in finishing procedures ensure that the wood
grain and colour match perfectly.
3. Whether you need exotics or regular wood species, in rolls or
strips, we can meet all your needs with our wide range of veneer
4. They are available raw (no backing) or fleece-backed,